Personal data collected
- To enable the User to access the features and benefits of the Advelox © Site and the fulfilment of requests / orders sent to Caregivers, the Company is required to collect and process the following data concerning Users:
PERSONAL DATA: PURPOSES: surname, first name to allow to identify the user address (business and/or private) to set up an invoice after ordering Advelox services Id card (caregiver only) to verify the caregiver identity the mobile phone number to verify the identity of the user to send notifications eMail address to verify the identity of the user to send notifications to allow to verify the identity of the user to send notifications to contact the user the password to protect user access to Advelox the picture to allow a better identification of the user gender to correctly address you company or organization to reflect your company or organisation the data concerning the requests:
- the date of the request and of each element of the exchange,
- the category of the request,
- the caregiver contacted,
- the caregiver having accepted the request,
- the content of the exchange in the form of text and, where applicable, files attached to the exchanges,
- the evaluation given by the patient
to allow caregivers and patients to exchange asynchronously (when they’re not available at the same time) to allow users to keep a track of their exchanges to allow Advelox to build anonymous statistics about the usage of Advelox services, if consented note: the content, the info about the involved caregiver(s) and the evaluation will remain exclusively accessible for patients and caregivers and will not be shared with any other party the list of caregivers that the patient has selected to allow the patient to visualize and manage (adding, deleting and making default) his caregivers network
- The Company undertakes to protect all personal data of the User, which data are collected and processed by the Company with the strictest confidentiality. To allow the User to access the features of the site Advelox © and any request / order / request addressed to a Caregiver, the information collected is only intended for Advelox © and Caregivers concerned / solicited live or via the ward, excluding other Caregivers and / or third parties.
- The Company undertakes that the data will be collected and used in compliance with the legal and regulatory provisions in force as well as with the provisions of these applicable terms and conditions. In the event of an order / request / request / question of a “due care”, the User expressly authorizes the Company to automatically transfer the necessary information to the Caregiver requested for the requested service. If the User decides to call for custody, he / she expressly authorizes the Company to proceed automatically with the additional transfer of the necessary information to the Caregiver who responds to the request for the requested service.